‘People only like change when it jingles in their own pocket’
Managing change within a well established business culture is difficult and often elicits a great deal of attitudinal obstruction regardless of promised benefits.
Change is least painful when key stakeholders are involved and an impartial and sensitive sponsor is available to implement and manage the process.
BusinessAide can assist you to get your organisational changes right the first time, managing the process with maximum sensitivity from the start and seeing it right through to the end.
The process requires:
- Consultation and collaboration with key stakeholders,
- Identification of workflow dependencies
- Forecasting of potential impact or obstruction
- Clear and realistic roll out objectives and timelines
- Continuous review and opportunity for staff feedback
- Post change evaluation
Contact Us for more information on how we can assist you.