When should you outsource?
Sometimes when you are heavily involved in the day-to-day details, it is difficult to step back and review your business from a global perspective.
BusinessAide can provide a fresh point of view, quickly identifying areas where your business could be improved and mentoring you towards the first step forward.
Once you have generated some momentum, where will you find the time and the skills required to accomplish your objectives while continuing to focus on core activities?
BusinessAide understands that it takes a huge amount of startup energy to get a new initiative underway and embedded into your business culture. This is a scenario where outsourcing can be an advantage.
An experienced BusinessAide Consultant will design a customized solution in consultation with key stakeholders, manage the transition, test competencies and then stay in the background to assist when required.
The questions you should ask:
- What are we trying to do?
- When and how do we start the process?
- What skills/tools do we need?
- Can we do it with our current resources?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are the attitudinal/financial barriers?
When these questions are being asked, external perspective and energy is useful.
BusinessAide can assist with the brainstorming, calling upon its extensive experience to offer cost effective options and solutions.
BusinessAide can assist with the following operational areas:
- Full project lifecycle including Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure for small to medium projects
- Determine, monitor and review all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk
- Control project requirements, scope, stakeholder and change management issues
- Work with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates and schedules
Contact Us for more information on how we can assist you.