Manny Spiteri brings more than 40 years of academic, practical and innovative business experience to the BusinessAide team. He has held senior executive positions in national, international and multinational organisations including small and medium enterprises (SME), government task forces and philanthropic projects. He has run his own businesses for most of his working life and has provided business mentoring and coaching to fellow business owners for many years.
A clear thinker with successful broad-based expertise in business and a proven ability to quickly analyse key business drivers, Manny applies practical strategies and delivers projects on time and within budget.
Manny has been involved with a range of projects working with small and medium to large teams with budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to many millions.
At home with people at all organisational levels from government officials, board and committee members to multi-level management and shop-floor workers, he understands business imperatives and has the ability to integrate them with the culture of any organisation.
Manny brings integrity, energy and a formidable depth of knowledge and commitment to all of his endeavours. He is a consummate professional, known for his ability to envision and create successful outcomes in complex situations.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma in Export Management
- Graduate Diploma Product Data Management (PDM) Marketing
- Graduate Diploma Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma Institute of Company Directors – Founding Fellow.
- Strategic and contingency planning
- Project management
- Transport and supply chain finance
- Board steps
- Executive planning
- Cash flow management
- Financial budgeting and modelling
- Company law
- Operational audits
- Conflict resolution
Board / group positions held
- Tasmania Together for the Tasmanian Government (Reporting to the Premier). Community Leaders’ Group – Chairperson for Economy & Employment Task Force 2020 Tasmanian Together vision for the future website
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce (TCCI) – six years
- Tasmania Confederation of Industries (TCI) – six years
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
- TCCI Small Business Advisory Group
- TCCI – Information Technology (IT) Advisory Group
- Australia Quality Industry Board
- Tasmanian Procurement Advisory Group
- Yarra Valley Wine Growers Association – Director Marketing Development 1983
- Board of Friends of the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Fundraising – National Board
- Make-A-Wish Tasmanian “Wish” Committee
- Victorian Safe Communities Network (VSCN)
- The Society of Friends (Quaker) Building Board.
- Committee of Melbourne
- Cranlana Alumni
- Foundation Fellow Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- Victorian Safe Communities Network (VSCN).
Major business awards
- Advance Australia – Australian Small Business Award 1990 (non-manufacturing)
- Telecom Australia – Inaugural Small Business Award 1990 (non-manufacturing)
- Australian Institute of Marketing – Award for excellence in marketing and selling 1990
- Executive of the Year – High Commendation 1991
- State Finalist Small Business Awards 1996 (non-manufacturing)
- Australian Centenary Medal for Services to the Community 2002
- Victorian Premiers Award for Multicultural Service to the Community 2003
- Victorian Premiers Individual Award for Multicultural Service to the Community 2006.
For advice, support and solutions for your business, contact BusinessAide. Available in Melbourne, Geelong and throughout regional Victoria.