Business Broking: Sales Ready Preparation
BusinessAide can work with you to ensure your business is “sales ready” if you are looking to leave the business altogether or move on to a new venture and need to sell your current business. We provide a Melbourne business brokerage service, assisting buyers and sellers of businesses in the buying and selling process, and getting the right advice can make a huge difference to your sale price.
We do this by:
- Estimating an opinion of market worth of the business
- Advertising the business for sale with or without disclosing its identity. We will advise you on whether or not you should disclose the identity of your business
- Conducting initial buyer discussions and negotiations
- Carrying out any and all due diligence that needs to be undertaken prior to the sale of the business
- Providing advice and support right through to the actual sale of your business.
One of the most important ways to ensure your business is “sales ready” is to basically make sure that you’re not a necessary part of the business. This may sound strange, but it is extremely hard to sell a business if you are the central component to its very existence and success. We work with you to ensure that the risk to the buyer is low – the lower the risk, the higher the price – and we focus on what the buyer is looking for and highlight the factors existing in your business that are most important to them.
Generally, it is best to plan well ahead and prepare your business for sale with BusinessAide. Contact us today and let us help you with all sales-ready preparation. No matter whether you’re in Melbourne, Geelong or a regional centre in Victoria, our many years of experience will help ensure you get the highest value possible from the sale of your business.